Find Medical

Or start in: Select state ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA


There are lots of different medical supports available to people with disability that can help manage the disability or reduce symptoms.

Medical specialists may be your local General Practitioner or specialist doctor you see for your disability. These medical specialists may monitor, offer treatment, advice and even administer or prescribe medication.

The medical specialists you do visit and the frequency you visit them will depend on your disability, your needs, and may require referrals.