Find Accommodation

Or start in: Select state ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA


There are different types of accommodation and living arrangements available depending on your situation and needs.

For general day to day living, you may live:
• in your own home, with or without support,
• share housing with others or access boarding,
• in specially adapted rental housing,
• in supported, group or cluster housing,
• in larger supported facilities,
• in a residential aged care facility.

If you have very high support needs, you may be eligible for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).

Short term and emergency accommodation can also be available to you if you meet the criteria, as well as options like respite care if you or your carer need some time away from each other.